Graz, Austria and virtual
Agenda and registration: https://www.hth-styria.com/
We aim to offer the participants of HTH Styria 2022 access to many relevant players in technology transfer, academia/industry collaborations as well as early-stage innovations. Join us and expect:
- ESA: How do space and health tech go together? Listen to exceptional keynotes and a panel discussion sponsored by ESA
- Investor pitching: an opportunity to pitch in front of investors
- Corporate call: the chance to present your solution in front of Austrian corporates
- B2B: make promising contacts in pre-arranged meetings
- Find project partners for Horizon Europe health projects in 2021. Please choose the topics in the marketplace opportunities/project cooperation.
- Workshops dealing with IPR, EIT Health, Certification, Cascade funding and Health in Horizon Europe
- Medicine, human health
- Micro- and nanotechnology related to biological sciences
- Industrial biotechnology
- Genome research
Healthtech and biotech players like:
- Start ups
- End users, hospitals, physicians etc.
- E-health experts
- Regional and national stakeholders
The participation is free of charge. The official language used at the event is English.