On the occasion of MEDICA 2021 (15 - 18 November), the global No. 1 meeting place for the medical sector, ZENIT GmbH together with the Healthcare Sector Group of the Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) will organise the international Brokerage Event. The Sector Group ICT and the Sector Group BioChemTech are supporting the brokerage event. The aim is to assist enterprises, universities and research institutions in finding partners worldwide for product development, manufacturing and licensing agreements, distribution partnerships, research cooperation, joint ventures, financing/investment, public buyers or other types of partnership.
This international Healthcare Brokerage Event at MEDICA fair has a tradition of 20 years now. In the last years the brokerage event had always about 350 participants from about 40 countries with 700 pre-selected and agreed meetings.
The year 2021 is still a special year. The effects of the COVID-19 virus are still commonplace for all of us, especially if we work in the health sector. We learned in 2020 that virtual meetings have been accpeted, especially before and after the MEDICA fair. Therefore we will continue with these virtual meetings. But we are very glad that we will have this again meeting days during MEDICA 2021.
So, we offer more meeting days and additional events. More information here On this page you will also find an explanation about "participant types". it is important because the meetings will be this virtual and on-site.
Due to the consequences of the pandemic we will have like in 2020 a price reduction, a halving of the fee and further improvements for investors and importers comparing with 2019. In addition, the participants should also benefit from successful cooperations fixed. All participants who inform us about a cooperation and confirm this in writing in a document will get back their registration fee.
- Use the event to initiate new businesses
- Meet providers of innovative technologies from throughout Europe and beyond
- Enter into contact with potential partners for future co-operation
- Establish cross-border contacts for long-term business relationships
- Find new partners for research projects
EEN members are: European Union and the other European countries plus Argentina, Armenia, Brazil, Cameroon, Canada, Chile, China, Egypt, Georgia, India, Indonesia, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Mexico, New Zealand, Nigeria, Peru, Qatar, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Tunesia, Turkey, Uruguay, USA and Vietnam.
- 200 Euro - Companies, associations, research institutions, etc. (non-EEN territories)
- 100 Euro – Companies, associations, research institutions, etc. (EEN)
- 50 Euro - Start-Ups (EEN, established on or after 1.1.2018)
- 0 Euro – Investors, business angels
- 0 Euro – distribution company of foreign products or public buyer