The cannabis market is a young, promising and constantly growing industry worldwide. Germany plays a central role for cannabis companies as a gateway to European markets.
In recent years, a large number of producers, importers and suppliers have established themselves in the German cCapital Berlin, making Berlin one of the leading cannabis regions in Germany. This online-event will take a closer look at the development of the medicinal and cannabinoid industry here in Germany with a focus on Berlin.
We are looking forward to exciting presentations on the potential of the market, the profiles of Berlin companies as well as the perspectives from a scientist's and an investor's point of view. The event will be rounded off with an expert discussion.
Get insights into the exciting development of the cannabis industry in Berlin and exchange ideas directly with the speakers. Who knows, you might even make some new contacts.
The participation link (Microsoft Teams) will be sent to all registrants at around 10 am on the day of the event.
- Welcome (Volker Erb/Berlin Partner)
- Brief overview of Berlin as a business location (Dr. Marc Hovestädt/Berlin Partner)
- The German Medical Cannabis Market (Julia Albrecht/GTAI)
- Cannabis - a clinical perspective (Prof. Ph.D Matthias Karst/ Hannover Medical School
- Investing in the German cannabis industry? (Alfredo Pascual, Seed Innovations (LON:SEED))
- Learn more about Berlin companies – Becanex, Cantourage, Cannovum, Sanity Group
- Perspectives and challenges in the cannabis industry - Panel discussion with Prof. Karst, Alfredo Pascual, Finn Age Hänsel and Dr. Constantin von der Groeben (moderated by Markus Facklam/Berlin Partner)
This event is free of charge.
Here you find the company profiles of the participants.
The registration is closed. In case of late registration, please contact Volker.Erb@noSpamberlin-partner.de.