The HealthTech Innovation Days (HTID; https://htfc-eu.com/htid/ ), co-organized by EIT Health and HealthTech For Care (founded by France Biotech), will be renewed on October 4 & 5 in Paris and virtually.
Use your special CEBR code to get 15% discount (In Person: 1,500*/In virtual 1,000*): Code CE-HTID3
What you will get:
- Private meetings: To set up partnerships, to meet investors and innovative companies across Europe.
- Networking opportunities: To gather within the European innovative healthcare ecosystem.
- Conferences and thematic panel discussions: To learn more about key topics of interest for the innovative healthcare company led by international experts.
In order to maximize the opportunities for exchange and meeting, HTID renews the hybrid way combining a virtual and physical event.
Who should attend?
European innovative healthcare companies willing to accelerate their innovation(s):
- Biotech companies: Developing treatments currently undergoing clinical phases.
- Medtech companies: Developing a technology close to hit the market or on the market.
- Innovative services companies: Developing innovative products & services highly demanded by healthcare partners.
- Digital-health companies: Product developed or under development with partners (hospitals, pharmaceutical companies, industrials…).
How to apply?
- Follow different steps described here
Do not forget to indicate your promotional CEBR code at the end of the application form Code CE-HTID3
The link to the webinar held on the 8th of July that gives you the opportunity to listen to key players on the HTID! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xR_9_40hVU
For further information, please go on the event website: https://htfc-eu.com/htid/