The National Research, Development and Innovation Office of Hungary (NRDI Office) in cooperation with the Ministry for Innovation and Technology (ITM in Hungary) and the Federal Ministry for Education and Research (BMBF in Germany) and Enterprise Europe Network is organising an Proposers’ Day and matchmaking event for innovative companies and research institutions in order to enhance German-Hungarian cooperation in the framework of the EUREKA initiative.
As an intergovernmental network, EUREKA is the leading platform for market-oriented R&D companies in order to promote and support market-driven innovation activities.
- Artificial intelligence (AI)
- Quantum technology (in particular quantum sensors)
- Autonomous machines /autonomous systems
- Industry 4.0
- General promotion of the German- Hungarian R&D and innovation cooperation;
- Promotion of bilateral cooperation opportunities and exchange of experience between Hungarian and German technology platforms (Industry 4.0, Artificial Intelligence, Quantum Technology, Biotechnology, Autonomous Machines and Systems Technology)
- Presentations on the terms and conditions of the German- Hungarian bilateral EUREKA call
Registration for the Proposers’ Day plenary session:
The matchmaking event will give the opportunity to meet, discuss and share ideas between potential applicants to facilitate the project generation for the Hungarian-German bilateral EUREKA call with the deadline of 26 January 2022.
Participation is free of charge, but registration and profile activation is mandatory. When registering fill in also at least one Marketplace Item (Add project cooperation) with information what exactly you offer or request.
The language of the event is English.