Meet us there at our booth or during the panel dicussion:
Academic networks to boost advanced therapy development
November 9th, 2023; 11 am
Please note: Participation of the event is NOT free of charge. By using the code "FMSM-23-k4Se" the first fifteen participants can get a free ticket.
About Future Medicine Science Match 2023:
The story continues! The great success of our event series “Future Medicine Science Match”, hosted by Berlin’s leading newspaper Tagesspiegel and Berlin Institute of Health at Charité (BIH), in the past years has inspired us to host it again. We are delighted to welcome you again live on-site.
The focus of this year’s conference lies on how an Ecosystem for Innovations in Cell and Gene Therapy can be developed. How can academia, business and society create an environment for innovations? The emphasis will not only be on specific medical topics but also on the challenge of building a suitable frame to fulfil the mission of the BIH: turning research into health.
You can find the full programme for this year’s Future Medicine Science Match online. Check out the schedule here and find out what the conference has in store for you.
With numerous short talks at the core of the event, we are glad to host exciting keynotes and presentations by high-profile speakers from the world of cell and gene therapies. Make sure to check the programme regularly for further updates and take a look at our list of high-profile speakers, such as:
- Franziska Giffey, Mayor of Berlin and Senator for Economic Affairs, Energy and Public Enterprises, Senate Department for Economic Affairs, Energy and Public Enterprises
- Dr Uta Elisabeth Höpken, Senior Group Leader, Max Delbrück Center
- Dr Thorsten Lambertus, MD DEEP, ESMT Berlin
- Prof. Karl Lauterbach, Federal Minister of Health, Federal Ministry of Health Germany
- Dr Patrick Rose, Innovation Manager, SPRIND
- Dr Anthea Wirges, CEO and Co-Founder, CARTemis Therapeutics GmbH
and many more!
This year's sessions comprise:
- Societal and medical need: new gene- and cell-based therapies
- Cooperation of academia and industry
- Compliance: no conflict – no interest
- Building startups
- Venture creation and commercialisation of discoveries: best practice models
- National strategy for cell and gene therapy
Again we want you to vote on your favourite pitch in 2023: The best short presentation of each session of the Future Medicine Science Match will be chosen by all attendees live during the event.
More information and registration: Link