It's 2023. Digital health applications – "apps on description" – are empowering patients in Europe. Similar but not identical to the German DiGA system, Belgium has a validation framework in place that we would like to introduce to you.
This online meetup consists again of two parts: a webinar on the requirements for the approval of digital health applications by Belgian health authorities, and two days of individual digital B2B Networking Meetings between Belgian and German players in the field of Digital Health.
The Webinar: 16 March 2023, 11:00-12:15 CET
The B2B Networking Meetings: 16 March 2023, 12:30-18:00 CET + 17 March 2023, 9:00-18:00 CET
It's 2023. Apps on description are empowering patients in Europe.
Similar to the German DiGA system, Belgium has a framework in place that we would like to introduce to you.
Why should you participate?
- Discover the opportunities for digital health applications in Belgium
- Learn from peers that reached the highest validation level in Belgium
- Meet potential German and Belgian business partners through the online B2B Networking Meetings
The path to reimbursement – together with experts from Belgium and Germany, and a Belgian tech startup, we will look at opportunities, challenges and lessons learnt on the reimbursement journey for digital health applications.
Moderator: Pieter De Maeght, Science & Technology Counselor Flanders Investment & Trade
11:00 | Welcome by Flanders Investment & Trade
11:10 | Danny Van Roijen, Business Group Leader HealthTech AGORIA
11:30 | Discussion with:
Thomas Hagemeijer, Healthcare Lead at TLGG
N.N., Health to Market by QbD & Inovigate
12:00 | End with Q&A
How does it work?
- Register for free via this web page.
- Once your registration is approved, you’ll receive a confirmation e-mail allowing you to access to the networking platform and to join the webinar. This may take several business days.
- Next, you can browse through the list of attendees and send them meeting requests.
- During the online B2B networking on 16-17 March, you will meet your confirmed contacts during to-the-point 20-minute video calls.
This event is organised by Flanders Investment & Trade.
As a government agency, Flanders Investment & Trade promotes sustainable international business relations and catalyse investment and trade opportunities in Flanders. We are your one-stop source for assistance with investment/R&D projects and for guidance on the quality products and services Flemish companies have on offer.
If you are considering starting activities in Flanders, get in touch with us at berlin@noSpamfitagency.com and learn about our tailor-made assistance package.
We wish all participants an interesting and successful online meetup!