Inspiring plenary sessions and targeted 1:1 meetings promises knowledge gain and new business contacts.
The Polish-German event brings companies, institutions, research facilities, hospitals, IT specialists and solution providers along the entire value chain of the health care sector together. It offers an uncomplicated platform to start an exchange on the current and future status of the sector in both countries and their opportunities and challenges.
Over the last years the digitalization of the health care system and every adjacent area has become a topic on companies and state’s agendas. Both countries – Poland as well as Germany- have areas characterised by decentralised and insufficiant medical infrastructures. The COVID-19 pandemic made the problems of both health care systems obvious, but also provides an unprecedented opportunity for improvements, innovations and cross-border cooperations.
The event consists of a conference and a dedicated B2B part. The conference will give an insight into the current status of the health care sector in Poland and Brandenburg. Experienced speakers will present the challenges, opportunities and the political and social framework of this business area. Companies from both countries will showcase potential solutions. The match-making event brings together companies. Via pre-arranged digital meetings potential cooperation partners have a 20-minute slot to get know each other.
The event focusses on the following areas:
- medical laboratories and technologists
- optometrists, chiropractors, dentists, paramedics, pharmacists
- producers and suppliers of medical care equipment
- end users: hospitals, medical practices, physicians etc.
- regional and national stakeholders
- IT and telematics applications
- researchers / R&D
- health insurance companies and similar agencies
The matchmaking offers the following advantages to the participants:
- Make contact to potential business partners and providers of business solutions and technologies from Poland and Brandenburg
- Discuss cooperation possibilities in digital meetings in an informal atmosphere
- Establish cross-border contacts for long-term business relationships
- Find new partners for research projects
How can you benefit from this event?
- Publish and showcase your products, projects, services or business needs to event participants
- Initiate and arrange promising pre-scheduled 1:1 meetings at the event
- Generate fresh leads and meet new contacts in a time and cost-efficient way
- Stay one step ahead of your competitors by being seen and visibly present at the event
- Get Information about latest's trends