The mission is organised alongside the “Bio Japan Expo" (https://www.ics-expo.jp/biojapan/en/) in Pacifico Yokohama.
· Mission dates: 11-14 October 2022
· Application deadline: 9 June 2022
· It is a physical mission
Unique opportunity for B2B meetings!
One day before the fair, on 11 October, the participants will be able to attend a partnering event the "European Biotech and Pharma Partnering Conference” that will take place in Osaka during which pre-arranged B2B meetings will be organised with companies from Kansai regions.
From 12 to 14 October, the participants will have the opportunity to exhibit at the “BioJapan” Expo in Pacifico Yokohama , identify relevant key contacts, benefit from face-to-face meetings and gain market knowledge about the Biotech industry in Japan.
The programme targets EU SMEs and clusters active in the following sectors:
- Drug discovery and drug discovery support
- Regenerative medicine
- Therapeutic agents, diagnostic agents
- AI and IoT technologies related to 1.-3
- Digital Medicine (AI-assisted Drug Development, Drug-Device combinations etc.)
- Digital Therapeutics (Non-pharmacological therapy systems, App-device combinations)
The EU-Japan Centre covers all costs directly related to the mission: the booth at the trade fair, transfer costs from Osaka to Yokohama, partnering activities.
The participating company is expected to cover travel, accommodation and living expenses.
The EU-Japan Centre will offer a €600 grant to help cover above costs.
- Identify relevant key contacts (decision makers, R&D centres, potential partners etc)
- Establish relationships with potential partners (trade and technology)
- Benefit from face-to-face meetings leading to possible business opportunities
- Gain knowledge about market structure, sector analysis, Japanese business culture and policy
For more information about the mission and to apply: