The symposium is targeted at experts from research & development and industrial practice from producers of biogas and enzymes, antibiotic production, bioprocess development, pharmaceutical bioprocesses and food processes.
- Industrial Scale Biotechnology
- Bioprocess development and automation
- Bioprocesses for a Circular Economy
- Single use Bioreactors and Applications
- Biotechnology in Latin America
- Microsensors for bioprocesses
- Process Analytical Technologies
The 5th BioProScale Symposium is jointly organised by the Technische Universität Berlin, Chair of Bioprocess Technology, and the Institute for Gaerungsgewerbe und Biotechnologie zu Berlin (IfGB).