Aim of the day:
To (learn about early clinical evaluation and) experience the importance and outcomes of early clinical evaluations by interaction with peers and experts
Elements of the programme:
- Listen to an introduction in clinical evaluation
- Experience an interview with an innovator and THINC researcher on the challenges and benefits of an early clinical evaluation.
- Be a part of a dragon's den: How can you substantiate the claims of your innovation? Prepare pitches of innovations including clinical evaluation and discuss with peers and experts.
- Participate in a simulation on obtaining market access using appropriate data.
The programme will be followed by a networking event where you can meet peers and experts
This course is ideal for executive officers of medtech/biotech start-ups that have already recieved seed or early-round funding and wish to grow.
- The LAB Early Clinical Evaluation is part of the GROWTH Project
- There is no fee to attend this course, but flights and accomodation are not included.
- Participation of the Lab can be combined with the SPOC Early CLinical Evaluation (e-learning).
- The SPOC will open on the 6th January
FULL AGENDA AND DETAILS FOR REGISTRATION TO THE SPOC WILL BE AVAILABLE SOON BY EMAIL