- Topic 1: Optimising future obesity treatment
- Topic 2: Open access chemogenomics library and chemical probes for the druggable genome
- Topic 3: Intelligent prediction and identification of environmental risks posed by human medicinal products
For full details of the topics, including the budget breakdown and the General Conditions for the Call for proposals, click on the links above (which take you directly to the relevant page of the Funding & Tenders Portal) or read the IMI2 - Call 17 Text.
- From EFPIA companies and IMI2 Associated Partners: EUR 43 108 139
- From the IMI2 JU: EUR 40 786 000
Key dates and deadlines
- Publication date: 22 January 2019
- Stage 1 submission start date: 22 January 2019
- Stage 1 submission deadline: 25 April 2019 (17:00:00 Brussels time)
- Stage 2 submission deadline: 07 November 2019 (17:00:00 Brussels time)
How to apply
All documents relating to the Call can be found via the Funding & Tenders Portal and the IMI2 Call documents page, in particular the IMI Manual for evaluation, submission and grant award - version 1.7.
Proposals must be submitted via the electronic submission system of the Horizon 2020 Funding & Tenders Portal. To start submitting your proposal, simply click on the relevant topic above - this will take you directly to that topic's page. Once there, scroll down and click on 'Start submission'.
- Sign up to / catch up on the IMI2 – Call 17 webinars.
- Read our tips for applicants and advice on finding project partners.
- Contact the IMI Programme Office.
- Looking for local support? Contact your local States Representatives Group member or your local National Contact Point (NCP).