Vascular and Stroke Research Partnering
The on-site partnering event brings together industry and academia to foster joint project cooperation on vascular ageing and stroke and is organised by VASCage and Enterprise Europe Network at Standortagentur Tirol
VASCage is a research centre on vascular ageing and stroke and is funded by a national programme to transfer scientific results into industrial applications. New international cooperations between companies and scientific institutions in the fields of prevention, diagnosis, therapy or rehabilitation are wanted!
YOUR NEW PROJECT IS CALLING – GO FOR IT!
The meeting offers the chance to present new ideas in a project pitch and to use the networking opportunities to find the appropriate partners among the leading experts in the field.
Attending the conference is free of charge – registration for the event is mandatory. Applications will be reviewed before admission. Meetings will take place in a dedicated area and will be arranged in advance by means of this website.
- Find partners to discuss new technology and innovative solutions during pitch presentations and effective one-to-one meetings.
How can you benefit from this event?
- Publish and showcase your products, projects, services or business needs to event participants
- Initiate and arrange promising pre-scheduled 1:1 meetings at the event
- Generate fresh leads and meet new contacts in a time and cost-efficient way
The Top 5 objectives to make your stay a success:
- Meet Partners from industry and academia
- Discover New Products & Services
- Prepare Projects
- Get Information about latest's trends