Meet & Apply: Joint call for Franco-German innovation projects on AI technologies for risk prevention, crisis management and resilienceWeb-Seminar
The Cluster ICT, Media and Creative Industries Berlin-Brandenburg in cooperation with the Enterprise Europe Network would like to invite French and German companies and research institutions to an info session on the joint call for proposals for Franco-German innovation projects on artificial intelligence (AI) technologies for risk prevention, crisis management and resilience.
The expansion of the European AI ecosystem is to be the focus of the joint projects. The aim is to strengthen Europe’s economic sovereignty and make the economy more resilient. The focus will be on economically and politically important areas of application such as health, commerce and sustainability.
Agenda for Thursday, 11 March, 10:30 – 12:00
- Presentation of the joint call for proposals
- Dr. Regine Gernert, DLR Project Management Agency
- Antoine Roux, Bpifrance
Moderation: Philipp Günther, AI Innovation Manager, Berlin Partner for Business and Technology
If you would like to pitch your project idea to find potential partners, please contact Philipp Günther (philipp.guenther@noSpamberlin-partner.de; +49 30 46302-207).
Please register here
- The event will be held in English and is free of charge.
- You will be sent the MS Teams link one day in advance
- By participating, you agree that the list of participants will be shared with the co-organizers of the event.
Joint call specifications in English
Closing date for applications: 29/04/2021
- Digitale Technologien - Deutsch-französische Innovationsprojekte für Künstliche Intelligenz (digitale-technologien.de) (in German)
- Appel à projets entre la France et l’Allemagne sur les technologies d’intelligence artificielle pour la prévention des risques, la gestion des crises et la résilience | Bpifrance servir l'avenir (in French)