With more than 300 companies and some 13,500 employees, Berlin-Brandenburg is one of the leading medical technology locations in Europe. Many of the region's innovative companies are active in a wide array of fields, from telemedicine and eHealth to medical imaging, oncology, cardiology, minimally-invasive medicine, and organ support or replacement systems; they are leaders in their fields and their products are successful on the global market.
The region also boasts a unique concentration and networking of science, clinics, and business. More than 130 hospitals are located in the Berlin-Brandenburg area, including the Charité – Europe’s largest university hospital. And in Berlin-Brandenburg, you can find innovative and active partners for research & development in more than 40 renowned scientific institutions with a life sciences focus.
Learn more about the German capital region at MEDICA 2018:
- Medical Technology: Hall 15, Booth F42
- Diagnostics: Hall 3, Booth G52.
Get in touch with us and don't hesitate to make an appointment beforehand.
Please contact: julian.ramirez@noSpamberlin-partner.de
Take advantage of the opportunity to visit the following companies at our booth F 42, hall 15:
- 3R LifeScience GmbH, www.3r-lifescience.de
- Antiseptica Dr. Hans-Joachim Molitor GmbH, www.antiseptica.com
- BEO MedConsulting BERLIN GmbH, www.beoberlin.de
- BIOCOM, www.biocom.de
- Chino SrLs, www.chino.io
- comjoo business solutions GmbH, www.comjoo.com
- D+B Rechtsanwälte Partnerschaft mbB, www.db-law.de
- Doc Cirrus GmbH, www.doc-cirrus.de
- Hermann Römmler Kunststofftechnik GmbH & Co KG, www.roemmler-kunststofftechnik.de
- Kalms Consulting GmbH, www.kalmsconsulting.com
- Laserneedle GmbH, www.laserneedle.de
- Lysoform Dr. Hans Rosemann GmbH, www.lysoform.de
- MagForce AG, www.magforce.de
- Medicus AI Deutschland GmbH, www.medicus.ai
- Si Us Instruments GmbH, www.si-us-instruments.de
- Somatex Medical Technologies GmbH, www.somatex.com
- Stgilesmedical GmbH, www.stgmed.com
- WeWoThom GmbH, www.wewothom.de
Funded by the State of Brandenburg and the European Regional Development Fund through Investitionsbank des Landes Brandenburg.