Certainly, a mix of theory and practice is welcome in addressing the conference topics; specifically movements used in all sports and dance. For convenience, presentation of practical workshops will be scheduled to take place in a multi-space gymnasium that is located next to the conference building.
It will focus on the most recent approaches and findings in the following nine topics:
- Young physical activity, fitness and physical education
- Active education
- Social aspects of health and physical activity
- Mental health and psychological well-being over the life span
- Physical exercise and the brain
- Healthy ageing
- Neurological function and ageing
- Neurodegenerative disease prevention
- Health technology
The conference includes keynotes, working groups with introductory presentation, invited symposia, poster sessions, practical exercises, and demonstrations.