BioWin Day 2018Aula Magna
BioWin Day is the international networking event that BioWin - the Health Cluster of Wallonia (Belgium) – organizes once every 2 years. This event is the only one that gathers all stakeholders active in the biotechnology and medical technology sectors in Wallonia.
BioWin Day is the opportunity for industrial and academic players (companies, research centres, organizations and universities) to share their knowledge and expertise concerning scientific and/or business-oriented issues but also to meet potential partners. This year, more than 500 visitors are expected!
For its 7th edition, we'll focus on "Artificial Intelligence for Health: Between Dream and Reality"
5 good reasons to join
- Get inspired by our conferences
- Make new connections during networking moments and B2B meetings
- Raise your visibility as exhibitor or sponsor
- Think global and meet our international partners and experts
- Discover Wallonia’s technological value chains and stakeholders