Results and challenges of current projects from different topics are presented - from omics to deep learning to Electronic Health Records. More information about the event series can be found below.
We are proud to present the following speakers:
- Dr. Mathias Wilhelm, Technical University Munich
- Prof. Dr. Alice McHardy, Helmholtz Centre for Infection Research, Braunschweig
- Dr. Roland Schwarz, Max-Delbrück-Centrum für Molekulare Medizin, Berlin
- Dr. Djork-Arné Clevert, Bayer AG, Berlin
- Dr. Jochen Walker, InGef – Institut für angewandte Gesundheitsforschung Berlin GmbH, Berlin
- Lee Stopak, Ada Health GmbH, Berlin
About Current Topics in Bioinformatics
“Current Topics in Bioinformatics” continues the former „Treffpunkt Bioinformatik“, an annual workshop bringing together the local actors in Bioinformatics from academia and industry in the Berlin-Brandenburg region. The series was founded in 2003 by the Max Planck Institute for Molecular Genetics (MPIMG) together with the Healthcare Industries Cluster from HealthCapital Berlin-Brandenburg (formerly as BioTOP Berlin-Brandenburg). In 2017, a Steering Committee including Bayer, SAP, and the Max Delbrück Center for Molecular Medicine (MDC) has been established to further advance the series and establish it as the annual meeting of Bioinformaticians in the Berlin-Brandenburg region.