Dear digital health community at BIH, Charité, MDC and in Berlin!
Are you a researcher, clinician, health care professional, designer, developer, engineer, regulatory expert, corporate innovator, entrepreneur, investor or mentor working in digital health, or generally interested in this topic?
You are cordially invited to the upcoming BIH Digital Health Forum – an event series to connect everyone working in digital health to stimulate our innovation ecosystem in Berlin and beyond.
This format offers:
- Talks/panel discussions on the latest digital technologies and their application to healthcare
- Open mics for everyone to present a pain point, idea, project or solution to seek support.
The event series is organized by Berlin Health Innovations and partners. This time, we are happy to present:
Philipp Stepnicka, Clinical Validation & Product Design, neomento
Topic: Improving Health Care through modern Technology - Showcase Virtual Reality in Psychotherapy
5:30 – 6:00 PM Doors Open and Networking
6:00 – 6:10 PM Welcome: BHI, Hacking Health
6:10 – 6:40 PM Philipp Stepnicka, Clinical Validation & Product Design, neomento
6:40 – 6:50 PM Q&A moderated by Joscha Hofferbert, Psychologist by Training and Strategy Lead & Lead Organizer, Hacking Health, Berlin
6:50– 7:15 PM Panel discussion moderated by Joscha Hofferbert
- Philipp, Stepnicka, neomento
- Linda Weber, CEO & Co-Founder, Mindable
- Dr. Jakob Kaminski, Medical Director, Home Treatment Unit, Department of Psychiatry and Psychotherapy Charité – Universitätsmedizin Berlin
- Representative VdeK (invited)
- Prof. Dr. Corinna Jacobi, Clinical Psychology and E-Mental Health (invited)
7:15 – 7:20 PM BIH Digital Health Accelerator Announcements
7:20 – 7:30 PM Open mic: Participant speed talks – challenges, ideas, projects, solutions and any requests/asks (format: “I am… I am interested in/working on… I am looking for…”)
7:30 – 8:45 PM Networking with drinks and finger food.
Everyone is invited to participate actively in the forum with questions and comments!