For the first time since the pandemic started, we are pleased to announce that the 9th Annual HealthTech Investment Forum (HTIF) will take place on the 20th of September 2022 at the Mövenpick Hotel Basel. The event will be part of the Sachs Autumn Life Sciences Week, which will also incorporate the 22nd Annual Biotech in Europe Forum.
The physical programme will consist of the usual panels and keynotes, which will be available on demand the week after. Additionally, there will be pre-arranged in-person meetings, live and on demand company showcases and a reception. The in-person event will be followed by an additional week of virtual meetings available through the audio/video online meeting system.
The main programme for the 9th Annual HTIF will feature more than 7 hours of high-level speeches and panel discussions. In addition, there will be a global company showcase of 25+ presentations by established public, private, emerging and seed companies, offering innovative solutions and are seeking investment and partnering opportunities. This will include a limited number of live presentations taking place in dedicated presenting tracks, alongside virtual company showcases, which will be available on demand during the virtual week. We anticipate 300+ delegates drawn from Digital Health, MedTech/Device companies, banks, investors and advisors with part of the audience participating virtually.
The In-Person meetings will be taking place on the 20th of September, while virtual meetings will take place on the 26th - 30th of September. For the virtual meetings, the system will allow you to have a secure audio/video call, as well as an option to present slides using a screen share function and we will have a dedicated room for in-person meetings. We expect 1000+ meetings completed during SALSW. The conference will be held in the Central European Time Zone. The programme will consist of:
Tuesday, 20th of September:
- Pharma & Big Data Revolutionizing Patient Care Panel
- Investing in Digital Healthcare & Therapeutics Panel
- Next Generation MedTech & Device Companies Panel
- Revolutionizing CNS Through Advances in Digital Therapeutics & Neurotech Panel
- Israel Tech Sector Panel
- Early Stage Investment Panel
- European Health Techs Presented by EIT Health e.V.
In-Person Meetings – 20th of September
Virtual Meetings via Online Meeting System - 26th - 30th of September
Networking Reception – 20th of September
Confirmed Keynote Speakers in 2021 Included:
- Eyal Zimlichman, Deputy Director General, CMO & CIO, Sheba Medical Center
- Robin Shattock, Professor of Mucosal Infection & Immunity, Imperial College London
- Sir Menelas N. Pangalos, Executive Vice-President, R&D BioPharmaceuticals, AstraZeneca
Confirmed Speakers & Chairs in 2021 Included:
- Alan Carr, Contractor, Tunnell Government Services
- Aleks Engel, Partner, Novo Holdings A/S
- Alexandra Vallon-Eberhard, Senior Director Global Partnering, Roche Diagnostics, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Andrea Carfi, Head, Vice President, Infectious Disease Research, Moderna, Inc.
- Anne-Kathrin Witt, Global Head Digital BD&L, Novartis International AG
- Antoine Pau, Senior Partner, Truffle Capital
- Akshay Agarwal, Partner, Oliver Wyman INC.
- Bibhash Mukhopadhyay, , Independent - BM
- Cameron Durrant, Chairman & CEO, Humanigen, Inc.
- Claudia Colciago, Digital Venture Manager, Takeda Digital Ventures LP
- Clive Dix, CEO, C4X Discovery Holdings PLC
- Chris Guiffre, CFO & COO, Pear Therapeutics, Inc.
- David Braun, Global Head of Connected Health & Devices Business Solutions, Merck
- Diana Saraceni, Co-Founder & General Partner, Panakès Partners SGR SpA
- Erin Duffy, Chief of Research & Development, CARB-X
- Eyal Aviram, CEO, Galil Ofek Innovation
- Florian Schödel, Owner, Philimmune, LLC
- Guy Spigelman, EMEA Lead, Healthcare & Life Sciences Startups, Amazon Web Services
- Henry Skinner, CEO, AMR Action Fund GP
- Henry Zubaida, Senior Associate, Gilde Healthcare Partners
- Ian Crosbie, CEO, Sequana Medical NV
- Isaac Middelmann, Venture Centre of Excellence, Programme Director, EIT Health e.V.
- Ittai Harel, Managing Partner, Pitango Venture Capital
- Jeffrey Cohen, Managing Director, Equity Research, Healthcare & Medical Technologies, Ladenburg Thalmann & Co. Inc.
- Jennifer McMahon, Principal, Seroba Life Sciences
- Jim Harper, Co-Founder & COO, Sonde Health
- Johan Van Hoof, Global Therapeutic Area Head of ID & Vaccines & Managing Director, Janssen Vaccines & Prevention B.V.
- Jonathan Goldstein, Director, Global Tech Partnerships, Boston Scientific
- Joseph Payne, President & CEO, Arcturus Therapeutics, Inc.
- Julie Rachline, Managing Director, Invest Health
- Katja Österreicher, Head of Innovation Management, Vinzenz Gruppe Krankenhausbeteiligungs- und Management GmbH
- Karin Kleinhans, Managing Partner, LSP (Life Sciences Partners)
- Klaus Stoeckemann, Co-Founder & Managing Partner, Peppermint VenturePartners GmbH
- Kurt Höller, Director of Business Creation, EIT Health e.V.
- Laurent Choppe, Managing Partner, Cukierman & Co. Life Sciences
- Lionel Carnot, Partner, Earlybird Venture Capital
- Lior Teitelbaum, CBO, FutuRx Ltd.
- Lloyd Diamond, President & CEO, PIXIUM VISION SA
- Lukas Zahner, Co-Founder & CEO, SalutaCoach AG
- Marc Anton Heim, BU Director Respiratory & Immunology, AstraZeneca
- Mark Andrews, Managing Director, PharmaVentures Ltd.
- Martin Bott, CFO, BioVersys AG
- Martin Pfister, Principal, High-Tech Gründerfonds Management GmbH
- Max Herrmann, Managing Director, Stifel Financial Corp.
- Michael Dudley, President & CEO, Qpex Biopharma, Inc.
- Mike Karim, CEO, Oxford Endovascular Ltd.
- Mike Ward, Global Head of Thought Leadership, Life Sciences & Healthcare, Clarivate
- Nathalie Charland, Senior Director, Scientific & Medical Affairs, Medicago
- Nicholas Jackson, Head of Vaccine Programs and Technology for R&D, Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovations (CEPI)
- Ophir Shahaf, VP Business Development, eHealth Ventures LP
- Patrik Sobocki, Investment Director, Industrifonden
- Regina Hodits, Managing Partner, Wellington Partners
- Richard Marsden, CEO, Synairgen Research Ltd.
- Ron Chiarello, Founder & CEO, Alveo Technologies
- Roy Wiesner, Managing Director, aMoon Fund
- Rupert Winckler, Head of EMEA Business Development, Olympus Europa SE & Co. KG
- Sahil Kirpekar, Head of Business Development, Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Sander van Deventer, Operating Partner, Forbion
- Thijs Cohen Tervaert, Junior Partner, INKEF Capital BV
- Thomas Evans, CSO & Board Director, Vaccitech Ltd.
- Thomas Michael Thestrup, Director, Corporate Business Development & Strategy, H. Lundbeck A/S
- Thomas Shrader, Managing Director & Healthcare Analyst, BTIG, LLC
- Timothy Herpin, VP, Business Development, Infectious Diseases & Vaccines, Johnson & Johnson Innovation | Janssen Business Development
- Tony Meehan, Chief Business Officer, Venatorx Pharmaceuticals
- Torsten Mummenbrauer, CEO, ExeVir Bio BV
- Ulrich Mühlner, Founder & Managing Director, GrowthCube Partners LLC
- Vishal Gulati, Venture Capital Investor, Draper Esprit
- Yves Nordmann, Co-Founder & CMO, docdok.health Ltd.
PARTICIPATION OPTIONS INCLUDE:
Complimentary passes are provided for qualified institutional (buy/sell-side), private equity and venture investors. The number of passes is limited, and priority is given to regular participants, however the organiser has the discretion to reject registrations. Other participants may consider purchasing access, which includes in-person or virtual participation, with different options to showcase your company.
The Online Meeting System will open on the 6th of September for uploading profiles and sending meeting invites. The in-person meetings will be taking place on the 20th of September, while virtual meetings will take place on the 26th - 30th of September. For the virtual meetings, the system will allow you to have a secure audio/video call, as well as an option to present slides using a screen share function and we will have a dedicated room for in-person meetings.
Presentations are a popular and useful way to gain additional exposure with potential investors and pharma partners, which make up over half the audience. We are pleased to announce that once again we will have 20-minute and 10-minute presentations taking place in-person at the dedicated presenting tracks. Here you will be able to showcase your company in front of investors attending the physical event. The recording will be added to your company’s profile later, which will be available on demand for registered participants until the event portal closes.
For those who are not able to present in-person, but are still interested to showcase their company, there is an option to purchase either a 20 or 10 minute presentation, which will be pre-recorded in advance and available to all registered attendees during the virtual conference week on the event’s portal. Start-up companies, which are looking for seed financing are also offered an option to make a 5-minute pre-recorded showcase instead.
The Sachs Team can assist with the pre-recording of the presentation, or you can upload a video you already have. Interested viewers will be able to message or request a meeting with you using the Online Meeting System.
Make connections, engage in conversation, and exchange knowledge with key decision-makers eager to learn how your company can help them meet their goals and achieve their mission. Exhibiting at Sachs Autumn Life Sciences Week is an effective way to gain leads, introduce new products and services, expand sales, and build relationships.
If attending the physical event, we have a limited number (limited to 6 companies) of table-top exhibitions available at the venue, which would be located at the main foyer, next to the plenary room, where we have the highest attendee traffic.
For those who are not able to join the event or exhibit in-person, you could choose virtual exhibition package, which includes a dedicated virtual page, where we can: upload your branded company’s profile and list ways to reach you; share video or images about services you provide and have files ready for download, if you wish to share any additional information with potential clients.
If interested in learning more about exhibition options, please fill in the registration form.
There are a limited number of sponsorship opportunities for the forum, which includes speaking, advertising, and branding options. Sponsors typically include investment banks and funds, large pharma, technology companies and service providers, including Stock Exchanges, IR companies, CROs, CMOs, international lawyers and consulting companies. Tailored packages are available upon request. You can view the latest event’s sponsors here.
To learn more about presenting, exhibition or sponsorship opportunities, please fill in registration form or contact us at SachsTeam@noSpamSachsForum.com or by phone + 44 (0)203 463 4890.
For registration click here