- Exhibit at the “BioJapan” Expo in Pacifico Yokohama
- Gain knowledge about the market structure, sector analysis, business policy
- Identify relevant key contacts (decision makers, R&D centres, business partners)
- Establish relationships with...
- LabTwin GmbH, an independent company backed by Boston Consulting Group Digital Ventures (BCG Digital Ventures) and leading biopharma supplier, Sartorius, announced the launch of the world’s first voice and AI-powered digital lab...More
Max Planck scientists investigated the dissemination mechanisms of malaria.
Mosquitoes transmit malaria, but not every malaria-infected mosquito is the same. An international team led by the Max Planck researcher Elena Levashina has described in a...More
LEDGER, a European project financed by the European Commission, is looking for 32 human centric innovators to develop Minimum Viable Products and Services, in order to achieve new models that preserve citizens’ digital sovereignty, where data is a...More
Professor John Ioannidis of Stanford University comes to Berlin as an Einstein BIH Visiting Fellow
He is among the world’s most famous researchers: John Ioannidis of Stanford University published a paper in 2005 that was provocatively titled ‟Why...More
G4A Partnerships strengthens focus on co-creation and scaling by committed partnerships / Collaboration programs are being combined and longer-term orientedMore
- First hospital outside of Germany to offer MagForce’s NanoTherm therapy for the commercial treatment of brain tumor patients
- NanoActivator at Independent Public Clinical Hospital No. 4 in Lublin, Poland is now ready for use after successful audiMore
Eckert & Ziegler has been awarded for “excellent training quality" by the Berlin Chamber of Industry and Commerce (IHK). The award recognizes the quality of training of young employees.More
Humans are not only capable of forming memories but also recalling these memories years later. However, with advancing age many of us face difficulties with forming new memories, a process usually referred to as age-induced memory impairment....More
A Berlin university holding a patent application for a microstructured polymer stent is looking for a licensing or research partner in order to develop the stent further from prototype to large scale application. The stent can be used to...More