ProBioGen AG, a premier German service & technology provider for complex biologics today proudly announced that their CSO, Dr. Volker Sandig was awarded the first ESACT Innovation Award during yesterday’s ESACT bi-annual scientific meeting in...More
Lotte Müller is an 85-year-old single woman who lives in a two-bedroom apartment in Berlin. She is now restricted in her mobility and therefore dependent on walking aids. She also suffers from a chronic kidney disease requiring dialysis. Despite a...More
Advanced Material Competition
23 September - 8 October 2019
Call for start-ups is now open!
AdMaCom addresses scientific driven startups with outstanding technologies and business models in the area of Advanced Materials. This year, AdMaCom will...More
- Exhibit at the “BioJapan” Expo in Pacifico Yokohama
- Gain knowledge about the market structure, sector analysis, business policy
- Identify relevant key contacts (decision makers, R&D centres, business partners)
- Establish relationships with...
- LabTwin GmbH, an independent company backed by Boston Consulting Group Digital Ventures (BCG Digital Ventures) and leading biopharma supplier, Sartorius, announced the launch of the world’s first voice and AI-powered digital lab...More
Max Planck scientists investigated the dissemination mechanisms of malaria.
Mosquitoes transmit malaria, but not every malaria-infected mosquito is the same. An international team led by the Max Planck researcher Elena Levashina has described in a...More
LEDGER, a European project financed by the European Commission, is looking for 32 human centric innovators to develop Minimum Viable Products and Services, in order to achieve new models that preserve citizens’ digital sovereignty, where data is a...More
Professor John Ioannidis of Stanford University comes to Berlin as an Einstein BIH Visiting Fellow
He is among the world’s most famous researchers: John Ioannidis of Stanford University published a paper in 2005 that was provocatively titled ‟Why...More
G4A Partnerships strengthens focus on co-creation and scaling by committed partnerships / Collaboration programs are being combined and longer-term orientedMore
- First hospital outside of Germany to offer MagForce’s NanoTherm therapy for the commercial treatment of brain tumor patients
- NanoActivator at Independent Public Clinical Hospital No. 4 in Lublin, Poland is now ready for use after successful audiMore