Within the framework of the International Congress FARMAFORUM, COSMETICAFORUM, and HEALTH&RESEARCH FORUM 2023, Fundación para el Conocimiento madri+d organizes the 9th edition of Farmaforum International cooperation Day in Life Science, in the framework on the activities under Enterprise Europe Network. The goal of this Brokerage Event, which will be held both online and offline during the Congress in Madrid, is to exchange information between possible technological partners from all around the world.
Farmaforum 2023, Forum Pharmaceutical, Biopharmaceutical, and Laboratory Technology celebrates its eigth edition in Madrid. Again the event will take place in the IFEMA facilities (Madrid), specifically in the pavilion 14th of "Feria de Madrid".
Farmaforum has managed to consolidate itself as the most important congress of the Biopharmaceutical Industry and Laboratory Technologies in Spain. In the eight years that this trade fair has been held, it has extended its theme to the Biotechnology and Cosmetic Industry sectors. This has allowed Farmaforum to grow and to hold conferences in specialised areas of the sector such as: Cannabisforum, Health&Research Forum, Cosmeticsforum, Biotechforum and Nutraforum.
Thanks to the trajectory that this fair has achieved and the large influx of people, almost 6,000 exhibitors, visitors and expert speakers, the event organisers have already finalised the dates for Farmaforum 2023. With less than a 6 months to go before the next edition, the event is already warming up its engines to continue improving and to continue as a benchmark in the congresses of the Pharmaceutical, Biopharmaceutical and Laboratory Technologies Industry in Spain. In this way, Farmaforum aims to continue offering a unique experience to each and every person who passes through its doors.
The main objective of the event is to create a meeting forum for companies, research institutes, universities, and other organizations that are actively engaged within the field of Pharma, Biopharma, Cosmetic, Biotech, and Lab Technology. Participants may provide opportunities for collaboration and business based on technology, through aimed-to-agreement bilateral meetings.
Those entities which have arranged meetings through the event tool will be able to participate in face-to-face sessions.
- Biotech in Cosmetic
- Related sectors: logistics, regulations, quality, and production.
- Use the event to initiate new businesses
- Meet providers of innovative technologies from throughout Europe and beyond
- Enter into contact with potential partners for future co-operation
- Establish cross-border contacts for a long-term business relationship
- Pharmaceutical & Cosmetic companies
- Biotech, diagnostic, and clinical trial industries
- Laboratory suppliers
- Universities, institutes
- and other organizations looking for commercial, technological or research partners from Europe and beyond.
How does it work?
- Register and publish your collaboration wishes
- Browse the participant list and book meetings with companies you are interested in
- One week before the event you receive your meeting schedule