Swiss Biotech Day 2023Congress Center Basel
The Swiss Biotech Day has become one of the leading biotechnology conferences in Europe and a fixed date in the community’s calendar. In 2022, the conference highlighted the impressive growth of the Swiss biotech industry and presented an exciting program with ideal networking opportunities for over 1,100 participants from across the globe.
In 2023, the Swiss Biotech Day will again offer high-level experts from the life sciences industry the space and the time (one and a half days) to network, discuss and discover trends in R&D, manufacturing, data management, artificial intelligence and innovative financing. In addition, international biotech delegations can visit the “Global Village” to strengthen their ties with Switzerland as a biotech hub and promote cross-border investments, public-private partnerships, research and development collaborations and exchange of talent.
We hope to see you once again in Basel on April 24-25, 2023.
What to expect:
- Meet over 1,000 senior experts from the life science industry
- More than 70 exhibitors and Global Village with international delegations from all over the world
- Swiss Biotech Success Stories awards
- Innovative biotech start-ups and medium-sized biotech companies
- Thematically-focused panel discussions
- Swiss Biotech Report 2023
- Pre-scheduled one-to-one partnering meetings
- General assembly of the Swiss Biotech Association
- One-to-one partnering