Get the knowledge and practical recommendations on what to focus on in the online marketing world to stay relevant and strive in a demanding, competitive, and digital-first business environment.
What will you learn:
• How to design your digital marketing strategy - what are the most important channels and tactics
• How to set up your online marketing: role of the website - how to set it up for success and make it convert, social media ecosystem - how to attract followers, how to understand data and metrics
• How to build customer journeys and make them strategic
• How to organize and manage your sales funnel, manage the leads and turn them into customers
• How to understand your customers and increase their loyalty
• Useful tools and practical recommendations to start all of the above
Take advantage of this course which is powered by not only knowledge but also practical recommendations and real-life examples from an experienced business consultant working daily with startups and legacy organizations. Register now!
Registrants who do not attend the Online Seminar will be considered ‘no shows’ and will be charged a no-show fee of 35 Euro. This is to ensure that all places are filled and that participants on the waiting list get a chance take your place.
Different modules, interactive exercises, sufficient breaks and different modalities (zoom, breakout rooms) will be mixed throughout the day.
What you need to provide
Please make sure that you have a working camera on your computer - we want to see everyone! Your background doesn't need to be perfect.
- Laptop, Phone, notepad and pen, sticky notes
- Your favorite beverage and drinks for your well-being and comfort
You will receive a certificate of participation.
This workshop is funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) and the State of Brandenburg.
Fabiola Lewandowska is a Senior Strategic Design Consultant at Frontira with extensive experience in working with legacy organizations and startups, making them digital & customer-centric and coaching new ways of working.