Micro- and nanotechnology, artificial intelligence, design thinking, robotics, novel manufacturing technologies and big data have made major impacts across all industries, but perhaps their greatest potential impact will be in health and life sciences. Combined with ever-growing biological insights and discoveries, resulting innovations will enable amazing applications that can make personalized medicine a reality.
We will present testimonies of roads travelled and lessons learned from pioneering researchers, entrepreneurs and first application movers. There will be keynote speakers such as Frank De Winne, a former Belgian astronaut, who will talk about life sciences research in space and on the International Space Station (ISS). You can attend thematic sessions covering cross-over innovations in personalized medicine within Belgium (Flanders and Wallonia), our neighboring countries and space. Product show cases, posters and matchmaking (B2Match) will also be part of the program.
If you have a product show case and/or a poster you want to display during the event, do let us know.
Please note that there is only a limited amount of 200 places available, so be quick to register.
The Enterprise Europe Network Flanders supports this unique event and organizes a B2B along this conference. The matchmaking is intended for Business-to-Business, as well as for Science-to-Business.
The matchmaking event organized by the Enterprise Europe Network is free of charge, participants that also wish to attend the conference, need to pay a conference fee.
- Health and life sciences
- Personalized medicine
- Micro- and nanotechnology
- Artificial intelligence
- Design thinking
- Novel manufacturing technologies
- Big data
Our ambition is to bring together international players active in this cross-disciplinary domain, and to help and stimulate them to do business and to set-up new partnerships for cooperative R&D projects. In a nutshell, to speed up the innovation process towards new healthcare solutions!
- Make new connections during networking moments and B2B meetings
- Meet international partners and experts
- Discover Flanders’ technology communities in, amongst others, life sciences, health, micro- and nanotechnology and space
- Work together on new cross-over solutions in healthcare
- Join forces with equally innovative and groundbreaking European partners
Who should attend?
- SME’s including start-ups, large companies, research institutes, cluster organisations and other stakeholders active in technology, life sciences and healthcare.