LOCATION: IFEMA - Pavilion 14, Madrid, Spain
The Farmaforum 2022 Brokerage offers business contacts to industry, science, and nanotechnology professionals who are looking for potential partners within the field: Pharma, Biopharma, Cosmetic, Biotech, Lab technology, and research to ensure sustainable business development and growth.
Within the framework of the International Congress FARMAFORUM, COSMETICAFORUM, and HEALTH&RESEARCH FORUM 2022, Fundación para el Conocimiento madri+d organizes the 6th edition of Farmaforum International cooperation Day in Life Science, in the framework on the activities under Enterprise Europe Network. The goal of this Brokerage Event, which will be held both online and offline during the Congress in Madrid, is to exchange information between possible technological partners from all around the world.
Farmaforum 2022, Forum Pharmaceutical, Biopharmaceutical, and Laboratory Technology celebrates its eigth edition in Madrid. Again the event will take place in the IFEMA facilities (Madrid), specifically in the pavilion 14th of "Feria de Madrid".
In its seven years of existence, Farmaforum has established itself as the most important event of the Pharmaceutical Industry in Spain, extending its subject and sharing synergies with the biotechnology industry and the cosmetics industry through special areas Labforum and Cosméticaforum.
Farmaforum consists of an exhibition area and an extensive program of conferences, workshops and also provide many occasions for networking.
In 2022 and after the success in 2021 will also be held the second edition Health&Research Forum, Materials, Instrumentation, Equipment and Methods for Analysis and Diagnostic Laboratory. A complementary and parallel fair to Farmaforum focused on the new generation of any research or analytical lab.
The pharmaceutical industry, biotechnology, and cosmetic industry among other sectors rely on advances in research to launch their products. Accelerate these processes ensuring quality and safety directly influences the costs of new development and is therefore of utmost importance for companies
The main objective of the event is to create a meeting forum for companies, research institutes, universities, and other organizations that are actively engaged within the field of Pharma, Biopharma, Cosmetic, Biotech, and Lab Technology. Participants may provide opportunities for collaboration and business based on technology, through aimed-to-agreement bilateral meetings.
Those entities which have been arranged meetings through the event tool will be able to participate in face-to-face sessions.
- Biotech in Cosmetic
- Related sectors: logistics, regulations, quality, and production.
- Use the event to initiate new businesses
- Meet providers of innovative technologies from throughout Europe and beyond
- Enter into contact with potential partners for future co-operation
- Establish cross-border contacts for a long-term business relationship
- Pharmaceutical & Cosmetic companies
- Biotech, diagnostic, and clinical trial industries
- Laboratory suppliers
- Universities, institutes
- and other organizations looking for commercial, technological or research partners from Europe and beyond.
How does it work?
- Register and publish your collaboration wishes
- Browse the participant list and book meetings with companies you are interested in
- One week before the event you receive your meeting schedule