This program will help connect participants with biotechnology research and partnership opportunities in the United States. It will also help participants understand tools and resources for attracting investment in biotechnology.
Provide foreign research institutions, firms, and investors the opportunity to network with U.S. firms, research institutions, and economic development organizations (EDOs) while learning about opportunities for research partnership.
- Network and make connections with research institutions, U.S. companies, state and local governments, local EDOs, and foreign investors in the biotech industry.
- Learn about the state of life sciences in the U.S. and the tools for investing in biotech.
- Broaden your knowledge about US research collaboration & partnership models, the regulatory framework in the U.S. biotech industry, and how to leverage US EDOs.
- Obtain an understanding to recent FDA legislative changes and how this might affect your entry into the U.S. market.
Please read the following information carefully:
- The U.S. Commercial Service requires event registrants to accept specific Terms and Conditions and review Product Standards.
- The event takes place on Monday, June 4, 2018 from 7:30 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. at the Boston Convention Center during the BIO 2018 Annual Conference.
- Registration is free of charge.