Get your free training and pitch in front of real investors!
Registrations for Investment Readiness training & Pitch Event are now open!
The day before the major Conference, eHealth Hub organizes two eventson October 24 targeted to startups, SMEs, healthcare providers andinvestors, led by prominent eHealth European professionals.
The eHealth Hub events are free of charge, as part of the EU H2020 funded project.
A great opportunity for networking and get trained whileshowcasing and exploring the latest innovations in healthcare such as patient-provider communication, consumer health, genomics, data analytics, corporate wellness and so much more.
eHealth Hub invites startups registered to Health Pioneers to check the program, register by 30 September 2017 and take part in. We are looking forward to seeing you in Amsterdam! Only 10 startups will be selected to participate into the Pitch Competition.
- Early-stage startups and SMEs within the eHealth sector.
- headquarters in Europe,
- solution is live and available,
- SME actively looking for seed or series A funding.
Main selection criteria
- unique value proposition and competitive advantage (scalability)
- user momentum or pilot/implementation programmes or commercial traction – UX design