2nd Biobased Economy Conference
Turning Waste into Value
"Opportunities for Companies and Research Institutes in the German Capital Region and Europe“
A Biobased economy is perceived as a major cross-sectoral topic and is promoted as a smart specialisation strategy for whole regions and companies. Maximum exploitation of raw materials and value out of waste, intermediates and biobased products – this is what biobased economy is all about!
A favorable approach indeed but what is the added value for companies? What does a biobased economy hold in store for research institutes and especially SMEs? A significant step in the right direction involves the establishment of stronger ties between actors from different sectors. It represent a vital prerequisite to turn promising ideas into tangible business results.
Aim of the conference:
The Cluster Food Industry Brandenburg, Plastics and Chemistry Brandenburg, Tourism Brandenburg as well as the Berlin-Brandenburg Cluster Healthcare Industries have again joined forces with the Enterprise Europe Network to discuss these hot topics in an outcome oriented manner with renowned specialists and experienced entrepreneurs.
During the 2nd. Biobased Economy conference in Potsdam the overall objective is to bring its participants together in a cross-sectoral approach in order to increase their ability to innovate, to use resources more efficiently and to compete with biobased processes and products. Participants will have the opportunity to look into this further and to discuss potential projects and innovative ideas for adaptation in the frame of thematic and participatory formats.
- Testimonials of experienced entrepreneurs
- Controversial panel debate
- Thematic workshops
- Matchmaking event
- Panel for funding opportunities
- Poster sessions
- Company vists on site
Why to particpate?
- to find new business partners for an easier market access in Europe and beyond
- to find new partners for transnational research, development and innovation projects
- to find partners for an international technology transfer
- to benefit from best-practise examples in Europe
- to learn more about funding opportunities on an international level
- 2nd_Biobased_Economy_Conference.pdf (2.0 M)