SAVE-THE-DATE: Potsdam Days on Bioanalysis 2017
INTERNATIONAL TECHNOLOGY FORUM ON IN VITRO-DIAGNOSTICS AND BIOANALYSIS & POTSDAM COLLOQUIUM ON BIOANALYSIS
NOVEMBER 23RD: “NEW CHALLENGES & PERSPECTIVES FOR IVD IN THE AGING SOCIETY”
- Role of IVD for innovative patient care of elderly patients
- Challenges of IVD for elderly patients
- Diagnostic biomarkers for age-associated diseases
- New biomarkers indicating the aging process
NOVEMBER 24TH: “BRINGING LABORATORY RESULTS TO POCT – MEDICAL NEED, EMERGING TECHNOLOGIES AND MARKET DEMANDS”
- New Technologies for Point-of-Care Testing
- Quality management
- The new IVD directive
- POCT: One fits all? – Needs and Challenges in Reality
What can you expect?
- Get informed about recent trends in diagnostics and selected cross innovations in bioanalysis with our international lecture program
- Meet potential cooperation partners in an organized, web-based partnering system
- Find out more about products, services and technologies from international and national enterprises during company presentations and industry exhibition
Who will be attending?
The conference annually attracts around 200 international delegates from clinics, biotech and pharma industry and this year from system technologies as well as research institutions looking for co-development or joint research opportunities. Join our event and find partners to drive your business successfully forward!
Join our annual event and get in touch with experts from science and industry.
Register now: Link
Follow us: @BerlinPartner #TechForumBB